Saturday, October 27, 2007

American Association of School Librarians

Even though I'm watching Game #3 of the World Series and sitting at the Reno-Sparks airport, I'm also running through my notes from the past few days during the AASL conference.

It was a quick two and a half days but I had a wonderful experience and accomplished quite a bit:
  • I met a lot of great people and introduced several school librarians to Kane/Miller
  • I met quite a few vendors who were so nice and pleasant to be working near
  • I was able to sign up for the 2009 conference which is to take place in North Carolina
  • I was able to donate the remaining books to a local school here in Reno
My flight is boarding soon and I still need to eat dinner while cheering for the Rockies. Overall, the last few days have been quite successful and I'm pleased that we attended this bi-annual conference and look forward to meeting again in 2009.

No comments: