Wednesday, February 6, 2008

For the Love of Literacy

Pick out some fabulous Valentine's Day gifts for the ones in your life. Go ahead. Proceeds from the sales made through The Literacy Site will fund new books for children in need.


If you're a fan of Putumayo, or searching for gifts for your pet, they've got you covered.


Here are just a few items that I've added to my gift-giving list for the people in my life:


Children's Book Clips
Inez Sterling & Topaz Ring
It's even on Sale!

Chulucanas Kissing Couple

Live, Laugh, Love Ring

Leather A-B-C Journal
I just love that these are made from animal-friendly leather.


Global Awareness Sterling Necklaces

An added bonus is that this site offers International Shipping options! I can now finally shop online for everyone without searching for sites based in their homeland.

No comments: