Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where in the World is Kane/Miller?

We have customers in all shapes and sizes, in cities large and small - bookstores, gift stores, toy stores, children's boutiques, even liquor stores (some of them) carry our books (some of them...you know which ones).

I recently received a lovely little email from a kidlit blogger who was pleasantly surprised to find our books in a toy store when she was on vacation. If you're heading out of town or just want to find out what stores in your area carry our books, send me an email and please let me know the name of the city or the zip code you'll be staying in (or near) and I will gladly send you a list of stores for you to check out.

Of course, you already know that you can find information on independent bookstores at BookSense, but if you're looking for more options, I'm happy to help.

1 comment:

Juliana Green said...

Hi nicce reading your blog