Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

I think it's only fitting that the one year blogoversary of Kane/Miller Kidlit falls during Book Blogger Appreciation Week.



If it weren't for the many great bloggers who inspired me, I wouldn't be here writing this post today.

Every time I blink there seems to be a new book blogger that I'm introduced to. I wish I had the time - and the room - to include them all here.

Many kidlit bloggers are listed on the sidebar under What We Read. Many more can be found on the JacketFlap site or on Blog Central, a list of Children's/YA lit bloggers that Anastasia Suen put together.

Who are your favorite book bloggers? Show them some appreciation today by giving them a virtual high five or a virtual hug, depending on how loyal you are to their blog!

I'm sending the book bloggers that I know of comment love which is always appreciated.