Friday, November 16, 2007

A Little Meme

I discovered a mention of our Japanese title, Breasts, this morning on the Paradise Found blog and browsed the site since it's new to me. I also found this little meme posted there yesterday and thought it'd be fun to continue it here.


From Japan
Breasts
by Genichiro Yagyu

All memes, no matter what the subject, remind me of Trudy White's Could You? Would You? I'm always up for promoting anything to get young people talking and getting to know each other - or themselves - better. I consider myself young (at heart) so I'll begin...


From Australia
Could You? Would You?
by Trudy White

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

My best friend from college.
2. What were you doing at 8:00am?
Still trying to wake up.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Responding to over a dozen emails.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
My husband filed for divorced (can't recall much else from that year...)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Thank you.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Still working on my first.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
I don’t use a hairbrush, but my comb is blue.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Coffee

9. Where were you last night?

At the office until 10pm
10. What color is your front door?
Dark brown
11. Where do you keep your change?
In a jar on the kitchen table that reads: Family Fun Night
12. What’s the weather like today?
Overcast, foggy.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

14. What excites you?
Spending a day with family
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No, it's short enough as it is.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, thank god.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, too much.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No. And I'm appalled that other people do.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, but only through a friend of a friend.

20. Do you make up your own words?

Of course.
21. Are you a jealous person?
Yes, sometimes.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Andrea, Alison, Amber... (Hi, ladies!)
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
Kira
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My son's father
25. What does the last text message you received say
"Yeah, right. Maybe if I win the lotto."
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No.
27. Do you have curly hair?
No.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Palm Springs
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Can't think of anyone
30. What was the last thing you ate?
a muffin
31. Will you get married in the future?
My first marriage just ended, and no, I don't think I will have a second go.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?


A Night at the Museum (this is actually the only movie I've seen in the past 2 weeks)
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Sure, lots of people!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

A few days ago
35. Are you currently depressed?
No, should I be?

36. Did you cry today?

Not yet!

37. Why did you answer and post this?

I've been having bad luck this week and thought perhaps answering random questions about myself would cheer me up. It has.

2 comments:

Kris Bordessa said...

Feh. I'm just undercover at Paradise Found. You may recognize this blog, though. You know. Because everyone needs two. ;-P

Sondra Santos LaBrie said...

Yes, at least two! (I actually have three, but who's counting?)